Contact the Bolt Law Firm for advice and representation concerning your rights and obligations concerning
a child of unmarried parents. If you're a mother seeking an order establishing paternity of your child, we can
explain how you can obtain and enforce an order of child support under the Oklahoma Child Support
Guidelines.  If you're a father recently served with a paternity action we can help you disprove paternity if
you believe the paternity order is invalid. If the paternity DNA test results indicate that you're the father, we
can assist you.  An order for paternity may impose child support obligations on an unmarried father or
unmarried mother, but will not assure the father or mother of any paternity rights to visitation or parenting
time in Oklahoma. If you want to have an active role in your child's development, you need to get a court
order that will establish your right to fixed visitation. With that order in place, you'll have a voice in all of the
important decisions concerning your child's education, medical treatment, religious training, and welfare.  
Contact us today for a free paternity action consult.
Tulsa Car Accident Lawyer, Tulsa Truck Accident Lawyer, Tulsa Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Tulsa Insurance Lawyer, Tulsa Nursing Home Lawyer, Tulsa Head Injury Lawyer, Tulsa Burn Injury Lawyer, Tulsa Brain Injury Lawyer, Tulsa Lawyer, Tulsa Attorney, Tulsa Boat Accident Lawyer, Tulsa Social Security Lawyer, Tulsa Disability Lawyer, Tulsa Dog Bite Lawyer, Tulsa Boat Accident Lawyer, Tulsa Slip and Fall Lawyer

Bolt Law Firm, Tulsa Lawyer, Tulsa Attorney, Oklahoma.  

Tulsa Lawyer Advice, Bolt Law Firm
Tulsa, OK
Phone:  (918) 960-0529 © 2016 • (918) 960-0529 • Personal Injury Accident Lawyer Attorney | Bolt Law
**The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls,
letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Legal Question or Issue?
Contact Us Today.
(918) 960-0529